June 25 to June 28
This course will offer students the opportunity to learn about various printmaking methods, including monotypes, monoprints, stencils, Chine Collé, and drypoints. Non toxic inks will be used with The Stone School printing press.
Material fee paid to the instructor $30-$40 covers:
- some printmaking paper,
- printing plates,
- printmaking inks,
- blotters, registration sheets, newsprint, and clean up materials,
- most printmaking tools will be supplied by the instructor
Student’s materials list
- Metal scriber (available at Home Depot)
- Rubber gloves, paper towel roll, wax paper roll.
- Printmaking paper: 4 sheets (22×30”) printmaking paper- 250 gm approx- Suggested brands -BFK Rieves, Stonehenge
- Thin coloured and found papers for chine collé
- Various paint brushes
- Sketchbook – 9×12” to 11”x14” 65LB proofing paper (50 sheets-the kind you can tear the paper out)
- Acrylic Gel Medium- 250ml
- Marker and pencil.
Registration fee: $240 for members $280 for non-members
Materials fee: $30-$40 to be paid to instructor and see list of material to bring.
Maximum students: 6
By mail : Complete the application and mail
or by PayPal