August 10 to 13, 2021
This course is offered to intermediate-advanced artists with the generous support of Culture Outaouais and Emploi Québec.
Participants will have the opportunity to develop their skills with collagraph printmaking methods.
Participants will have the opportunity to develop their skills with collagraph printmaking methods. Students will learn about collagraph and carborundum printmaking techniques. Printing with colour and chine colle will be done on various fine papers. The Stone School etching press will be used as variable editions are developed.
Material supplied by instructor with the financial support of Culture Outaouais and Emploi Québec
- Collagraph plates (various sizes)
- Collagraph materials
- Blotter, newsprint, registration sheet
- Clean-up materials
Materials List for Participants
- Rubber gloves, paper towel roll, wax paper roll.
- Printmaking paper- 3 to 5 sheets (22×30”) 250 g appx- Suggested brands -BFK Rieves, Stonehenge, Revier
- Thin coloured and found papers for chine colle’
- Various paint brushes (there will be some brushes available for your use)
- Lino cutter and blades (there will be some carving tools available for your use)
- Collograph Materials- textured fabrics, dry plant material, seeds, sand, feathers, lace, string, plastic, recycled materials, etc. (there will be various collograph materials for your use)
- Sketchbook – 9″x12″ to 11″x14″ 90 lb proofing paper (the kind you can tear the paper out)
- Markers and pencils
Maximum 6 participants (Quebec residents only)
Registration fee: Members $160.00, non-members $180.00
By mail :
Complete the application and mail
or by PayPal :