Online course given by Maya Hum
February 9th – March 16th, 2021
6 sessions of 2 hours on zoom platform
10 am – 12 pm
Learn simple tricks that make a difference in how you see and draw, creating a solid foundation for future artwork!
This course offers a comfortable and encouraging introduction to the elements of traditional drawing. We will practice your observational skills while studying shade, mass, values, line, and more! Topics include drawing from photos and still life objects. Learn simple tricks that make a difference in how you see and draw, creating a solid foundation for future artwork!
- To learn the fundamentals of drawing
- To practice and build confidence in drawing from direct observation as well as develop your own approach and style of drawing.
- To build a solid foundation for your artistic practice
- Sketchbook (minimum size – 8 x 11”) or loose pages of paper
- Grey kneadable erasure and White eraser
- Set of various hard to soft graphite pencils (2H-8B preferred)
- Pencil sharpener
Language: Instructor English accompanied by a French Host
Maximum 10-12 participants
Registration fee: Members $100.00, non-members $115.00
By mail : Complete the application and mail
or by PayPal :