Please renew your 2021 membership for $25 and help us continue to provide the quality representation and services our members deserve. Pay by cheque mailed to: Pontiac Artists’ Association, P.O. Box 1063, Shawville QC, J0X 2Y0. You may also renew your membership on line at artpontiac.com.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic our normal schedule of events has been negatively affected. However, the situation is changing rapidly and it is very important to stay in touch with us, via the website and our Facebook page.
Note the following:
|1. DeSerres is now offering a discount of 10% to PAA members (mention Pontiac AA), visit their portal https://www.deserres.ca/en/associations.
2. The Wallack’s store in Ottawa now offers a 10% discount on presentation of your member’s card.
|3. Members may take advantage of a $10 daily discount on courses offered by the PAA.
4. Tax Credit for Seniors’ Activities – Québec
You may be able to claim this refundable tax credit if you meet the following conditions:
· you were resident in Québec on December 31, 2020.
· you were 70 or older on December 31, 2020.
· your income (line 275 of your return) is equal to or less than $42,215 (verify for 2020).
o were part of a program of at least eight consecutive weeks or five consecutive days; or
o were offered by a club, association or similar organization of which you were a member for at least eight consecutive weeks.
· you have a receipt attesting to the registration or membership fees that give entitlement to the tax credit (keep the receipt in case we ask for it).
Te tax credit is equal to 20% of the total fees paid, up to a maximum of $40.
For information regarding membership communicate with Marcel Renaud by email email@example.com or by phone at 819-682-7081.