Recreate the colours of the Pontiac in abstract shapes or mini scenes using locally sourced Alpaca wool as your canvas.
Needle felting is easy and fun. Beginners can obtain striking results by following the instructor in making squares, triangles and circles or a simple nature scene from the Pontiac using special needles that attach cleaned and high-grade wool together through gentle poking. When finished, attach your work to a card by either sewing or gluing it in place. The size of the card is up to you: 4 ¼ x 11” (folded sheet); 4 x 6” (postcard); 5 x 7” (popular frame-size) or 2 ½ x 3 ½ (Artist Trading Card).
Materials fee -$20
- Thick sponge (Rona)
- Two felting needles: medium & course
- Five 8 1/2 x 11 sheets of white card stock
- About $4.00 worth of felt (about 50-60 grams)
- Free glue or bring their own
Participants should bring:
- their own scissors and a ruler
- (optional) thin medical gloves for those who don’t like touching wool
- (optional) sewing needles and threads -to sew their work to the card instead of gluing.
- (optional) embellishments, e.g. yarns, small patches of textiles
Instructor: Janet Tulloch @fibrelass on Facebook & Instagram
June 3, 2021
Language: English instructor, accompanied by a French Host
Maximum 10 participants
Registration fee: Members $60.00, non-members $70.00
By mail :
Complete the application and mail
or by PayPal :