with Anne Warburton
Objective: Learn the benefits of journaling and how it can help develop your creativity to enhance your art-making while also building self-confidence. Various exercises through handwriting will be presented, all designed to explore self-expression and tap into your unique voice and intuition. Become more aware of your own creative triggers and passions through self-reflection to bring personal meaning to your artistic activities. No experience with journaling required. Come explore with me the benefits of journaling in a safe and playful environment.
Materials You Bring:
The following materials to be brought in by the participants:
- A pretty notebook, lined, to write in – store-bought or handmade – choose one that speaks to you. If you’d like to add pictures or scrapbook-type items, choose one with heavier paper.
- A couple of favourite pens
- Coloured pencils or markers to write with or to add doodles
- If you have items you’d like to include such as pictures from magazines, poems, ephemera\ or other items that inspire you, feel free to bring those too, along with a glue stick and scissors.
- A favourite mug or water glass
- An open mind!
Duration of the course: 1 day, 10 am – 4 pm.
Student Level: all levels
Maximum Number of participants: 8
Instructor: Anne Warburton
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
Register here: Registration